Premgroup recognises its responsibility to future generations.
Acknowledging its contribution to the growing global environmental burden, it will follow business practices that promote sustainable development.
Our Environmental Policy must earn the confidence of employees, customers and the general public by demonstrating our commitment to complying with relevant environmental legislation and minimising pollution, resource use and waste through the continual improvement of performance in all areas of the Company.
To achieve good environmental management, we will:
- Identify every way in which the Company impacts on the environment;
- Monitor and review environmental impacts and emissions to comply with regulations and our environmental aspirations;
- Demonstrate control of ail our operations and ensure that al' are performed with due consideration of the environment (including managing the impact of our transport activities);
- Consistently increase awareness and provide necessary training, briefings etc. to all our employees and to ensure environmental responsibility is integrated into normal working practices;
- Work with our clients to share environmental awareness and good practice;
- Seek to use products that have the least possible environmental impact; Separate electrical equipment and apparatus to conform to WEEE Regulations;
- Minimise the storage and use of all articles and substances.
- Reduce our consumption of resources (energy, materials, packaging). where feasible;
- Minimise waste through a commitment to re-uses recover or recycle
- Identify routes for the storage, transfer and disposal of controlled waste under Duty of Care;
- Identify, prevent and mitigate against potential accidents that could result in an environmental impact, so that if an accident did occur the consequences would be minimised; Introduce procedures to minimise pollution;
- Introduce procedures to prevent water wastage, pollution of surface water, watercourses and drains;
- Limit or restrict noise pollution;
- Promote continual improvement by regularly monitoring and reviewing our environmental performance.
It is our duty to ensure that good environmental management is practised in all projects we are involved in. We will seek to influence customers to demonstrate a positive environmental commitment.
The Company will communicate the Environmental Policy to all company employees, contractors and suppliers. It will be freely available to customers and the general public.
All employees and contractors and suppliers will enforce this Policy.
The Managing Director is personally responsible for the environmental performance of the Company and signs this policy statement in acknowledgement of this.